Monday, May 31, 2010

in or out

I had horrible mood swings yesterday. Poor D had to take the brunt of dealing with a girl who had a terrible case of the deadly cabin fever and PMS combo. So today, D suggested I get out of the house. I agreed with no contention and started the day with a cold shower and Chet Baker playing in the background. Before I knew it, it was already lunch. I opted to head out after lunch instead. But alas, I am still here and now contemplating on just staying in for the rest of the day. Something about jazz playing that put me at ease and perfectly content to stay in a house full of good vibes.

It's a good day today.

Anyway, want to know what I had for lunch?

Not exactly an appetizing picture, I know. But it sure was G-Double O-D, goooood

Here's D being a good boy and eating what I cooked for him. 
Tuna spaghetti, yum!


PS D and I opted to eat at the dining table as opposed to eating in front of the TV. We even used place mats! A true rarity. I feel like we accomplished something today. Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails