Wednesday, May 19, 2010

all dressed in white

 I'm still on the lookout for the perfect white dress for D and I's BBQ party next year. I'm not a fan of puffy dresses plagued by excessive beading and yards of fabric. I just want a simple white dress that spells effortless elegance.

Today, I set my sights on BCBG because they make reasonably priced pretty dresses that won't amount to a down payment for a car or a house. Here are BCBG dresses that have caught my fancy:



I welcome the idea of wearing a short dress because the setting we have in mind allows it.

This one appeals to me only because I find the open-back detail of the dress interesting.
Also, the pleated crisscross detail at the bodice adds a nice touch. 

This seems to be the winner of the whole set.
Quite a steal for US$358.

What do you think?

[Photos from BCBG]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails