Sunday, May 30, 2010

buy me mixmi

My friend Mimi is probably one of the most business-minded people I know. Back in college, she started a handbag business, initially selling to friends and other students in school. She joined bazaars and later on, had her own store at a mall. Now, Mimi has brought her handbag business to a broader audience by establishing MIXMI Bags.

MIXMI Bags don't just have your run-of-the-mill handbags, they're colorful and highly customizable. MIXMI also have make-up pouch bags, checkbook wallets, laptop bags, passport holders, shoes and even apparel!


I personally love this bag organizer. Perfect for neat freaks like me!
And did I say it comes in different colors?

Colorful laptop bags
I need one of these!

I'd like to spruce up my boring notebooks with this notebook cover!

Mimi and her handbags have definitely gone a long way. Truly an inspiration for aspiring entrepreneurs!

[Photos from MIXMI Bags]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails