Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ikea live

It is no secret that I love Ikea. Whenever I am in Kuala Lumpur, I always make it a point to drop by their Ikea store in Damansara and hang out there for a day, looking at furniture and of course, eating at the Ikea cafeteria. Just thinking of the cafeteria makes my mouth water for their Swedish meatballs and Daim cakes!

But I just found another reason to love Ikea: Ikea Family Live. It is a site that provides you tips and inspiration on how fab finds from Ikea can be used in your own home. Here, you'll find how real people have used Ikea stuff in their homes.

 Kitchen envy
Angela from Padovana, Italy shares her very organized kitchen.


 
A growing wall
Constanca from the UK framed her favorite artworks in these Ikea frames.


 A wall of shelves
I love how Myriam from Switzerland covered a wall with these massive bookshelves.


Have you heard of it? If you haven't, well what are you waiting for? Point your browsers to www.ikeafamilylive.com now!

[Photos from Ikea Family Live]

2 comments:

IKEA FAMILY LIVE said...

Thanks so much for featuring us on your stunning blog! /IKEA FAMILY LIVE team

melissa said...

And thank you for inspiring people like me with awesome home ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails