Saturday, May 22, 2010

out and about. finally.

Today, D and I finally went out after days what felt like a month of staying in at home. The violent clash between the military and the protesters left us with no choice but to succumb to hibernation. As you can imagine, the cabin fever hit an all time high.

Man, was I happy to be out or what. I savored every breath of (not-so) fresh air! I smiled at random people I saw on the street! I was extra friendly to the person behind the counter who was taking my order! I turned into one of those annoying cheerful people I secretly can't stand. But lack of human contact (and by that I mean, contact with people other than D and the man who owns the mini mart in our apartment) does that to you so I have an excuse.

ANYWAY.

Here's a couple of candid shots that D took of me at the cafe as I was geeking out on my laptop.


Just look at those dueling eyebrows. I'm not even aware I'm doing it. 

When I was growing up, my mom would always iron the crease of my brows when she caught me doing it while watching TV, reading a book, or just fixing my gaze on one object.

Now, it's D who does it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails