Monday, May 10, 2010

creative space

I wouldn't really consider myself a crafty person. Although I did some arts and crafts back in the day, I wouldn't really get into it to the point of turning it into a means of earning a living. I envy those who have explored their creative side and have taken their craftiness to the next level. I wish I had done the same. The problem with me is that I get these creative ideas but I lack the tenacity to bring it to fruition.

And every time I come across crafters' workstations like these, I get a pinch of envy. I have crafty materials scattered all over our apartment but I rarely use them to make anything. I always say to myself someday, hoping that someday will come sooner than later. 

Lisa Congdon's work studio
She's one fine artist.

Rob Ryan's studio
This guy does wonders with paper and exacto knife.


Oh well. Someday.

[Photos from Design*Sponge]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails