Tuesday, June 1, 2010

dress your own burger

Last week, D and I were invited by a friend to come over to his place for dinner. The plan was to meet up at the grocery, pick up stuff and go to his place to get cookin'. We ended up making Bolognese pasta and smoked salmon salad with Japanese soy sauce vinaigrette. It was pretty awesome so we all thought that we should do this more often. That said, tomorrow is D and I's turn to host the dinner. But I don't know what to cook. All I know is that I want something easy -- easy to prepare and easy to make.

I am torn between a taco night or just a casual BBQ. But now, I am leaning more towards a casual BBQ, especially after stumbling upon burger posts from Pictures and Pancakes. I love the idea of a dress your own burger dinner!

Meet the Greek Burger

...the Pig Burger

...and of course, the All American Burger.

Now, all we need is to do is learn how to work our grill. Hmmm.


[Photos from Pictures and Pancakes]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Pictures and Pancakes! Well, I love photo and food blogs in general. (:

melissa said...

Same here! The pictures make my mouth water.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails