Thursday, May 27, 2010

gaga over patchwork tiles

In my trip to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam last year, I visited the Saigon Central Post Office and quickly fell in love with the old-world feel of the place.


I loved the glorious high ceilings, its Gothic architectural style, its arched windows with intricate capstones, the huge maps of Vietnam seen on both sides of the main entrance, and the tiles! Oh, the tiles!

These are just some of the pictures I took.

I took so many! 


Fascinated with the beauty of these patchwork tiles, I swore to myself that I'll have them in my future house.

Today, I was again reminded of how much I love patchwork tiles when I chanced upon this well-matched graphic patchwork tiles from Apartment Therapy.

Is this pretty or what?

[Photo from Apartment Therapy]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails