Tuesday, May 25, 2010

to cut or to curl? that is the question

 There's a reason why I wear head scarves.

Lately, I've been sporting bandanas and head scarves to hide my hair. I've let my hair grow long because of sheer laziness. I haven't had hair this long for 8 years, and quite frankly, I just don't know what to do with it anymore. I've tried pixie cut, bob cut, fringe, bangs, highlights, hair rebonding. What else is there? Ok, so I haven't tried curls. But I posed that question to my Dad when I was in grade school, and he vehemently opposed the idea.

But now I am seriously thinking, why the hell not? So after much thought and research, I've decided to try this 'do:

 [Photo by Janet Mayer / PR Photos via Celebrity Haircuts]

Well, either those lazy curls or...

 HELLO PIXIE!

What do you think?

[Photo from InStyle.com]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails