Saturday, April 17, 2010

a wall of photos


My apologies for the yellow filtered pictures. 
These were taken with Lucy, my Colorsplash.


I put up this lomo wall in my first apartment in Bangkok not only to display my lomo pictures (using  fotoclips) but also to add some element of design in a rather dreary space. Ever since then, I made it a point to put up a lomo wall in every apartment I moved in to. Here's the lomo wall I put up in my apartment in Sathorn, Bangkok's Central Business District.


And when I moved in with D, it was but natural to do the same. Here's our lomo wall in our apartment. I spared the wall this time around and opted to stick them up on an A-frame bulletin board I found at an office supplies store. 


And because of this, I've always been curious of other people's photo walls and their unique ways of displaying their favorite snapshots. Here's some that I love:

I love how Jorey Hurley used 4x6 Ikea clip frames to display fave photos of her family. 

Another awesome idea from Curbly. You can do it too! Here's how.

Love these panoramic black frames at interior designer Kevin Corn's home.

How about you? How do you display your favorite pictures at home?

[Photos from Design*Sponge and Curbly]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails