Tuesday, April 13, 2010

red eyed elvis

One of the problems I have with using analog film is that it takes time for me to finish a roll. I don't get to finish and develop rolls of films for months that I sometimes forget about it.

Not too long ago, I bought a bunch of expired Fujicolor Superia 200 35mm film from my favorite film shop at Siam Square. 90 baht for 2 rolls, not bad right? I put one roll on Elvis and after a month or so, I finally finished it. I asked the photo developer to cross process it just to see how they turn out. Here's some of my favorites from the roll:

Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
Taken in Chinatown, Bangkok

A Tangled Mess
Taken on a random street in Bangkok

The Pier
Taken somewhere in Pattaya, Thailand

Look Up
Taken in Pattaya (...I think)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails