Saturday, June 19, 2010

steady saturday

D and I spent Saturday separately. Well, for 4 hours at least. I watched Sex and the City 2 and he went to a tech store to get his geek on. It was definitely a first for us as we almost always do everything together. It's good to have alone time once in a while.

D was also raving about a new camera app he downloaded for his phone. Here are some shots of a rainy Saturday afternoon in Bangkok.



Not bad for a camera phone, no? 
I have camera phone envy because my Blackberry takes crappy pictures.

Bangkok Underground

Skywalk to the Skytrain

Meanwhile, inside the mall... We decided to grab a bite at Greyhound Cafe.

I couldn't decide what to order.

But later on settled with this yummy brownie and a plate of DIY Nachos with Grilled Chicken. 

No picture of the nachos with grilled chicken. It was so good we finished it before we even thought of taking a photo.

How was your Saturday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails