Wednesday, June 30, 2010

keeping it short and sweet

I've worn different hairstyles through the years but truth be told, I feel the girly-est and sexiest when I wear it short. And I mean, real short. I decided to go with the pixie cut back in 2005, and basically sported the short 'do for 4 years before deciding to slowly make my way back to long hair.

But now I am back to sporting the pixie, and I'm loving every minute of it. There's something liberating about telling your hairdresser to chop it all off. In fact, when I told that to my hairdresser he became hesitant and suggested a bob instead. But I insisted and couldn't be happier.

Here are some celebrities whose pixie cuts I absolutely adore.





So many styles, so little time! I am excited to explore the different pixie styles in the years to come.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails