Tuesday, June 15, 2010

meet mrs. b

I haven't met my soon-to-be mother in law in person yet, but we have spoken many times over chat and Skype call. I've met moms of boyfriends before but Mrs. B is different. She makes me feel right at home. I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable with a mom of a boyfriend before. She's just too sweet. In one phone conversation she said to me: "I'm so excited to have another daughter! Thank you for making my son very happy." It made my heart melt! I'm really excited to meet her in person in January!

Anyhoo, I came across this vintage picture of her posted by my soon-to-be father in law on Facebook.

I love this picture of her.
 
D said his Dad always looks at this photo fondly. Now that deserves a resounding aww...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails