Wednesday, June 9, 2010

this is it

Last night, D and I gave the down payment for the hotel reservations for our big BBQ party in 2011. As soon as the transaction was made, D turned to me and said "This is really happening! Seems more real now. We're getting married!"

So for you guys who haven't caught on, the BBQ Party I keep referring to is our wedding which will be in January 2011. I didn't really want to make a big fuss about the announcement but...

YES! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!

*happy dance*fist pumps*high kicks*chest bump*do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about*


I'm excited! elated! ecstatic! over the moon! ridiculously and deliriously happy that I am marrying the bestest man in the world! What can I say? I'm one lucky girl.

So with that I leave you with the first pictures of D and I, taken on our semikindasorta first date.



Probably One of the happiest days of my life. 
Afternoon picnic at the park followed by dinner and drinks at Heineken Green Space, Central World.

8 comments:

excSHOESme said...

OMG me-anne!!! :) congratulations!! :)

melissa said...

Thanks Golda! You're next! haha :D

mayan said...

congratulations dear! so hapy to hear that. if your wedding date is 11 january 2011, then you guys are superstars!

melissa said...

Thanks Mayan! We originally planned to have it on Jan 11, 2011 but figured it will be more convenient for our guests to come on a weekend instead.

If you are free on that weekend, join us! It'll be in Krabi :)

The Ghetto Gurls said...

meanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! ohmygosh!!! you're getting married na.. and im still the same old hahaha! :) super happy for you! :D:D:D

PS - btw, this is bea :) blogger bloggeran na din ako kuno hehe!

melissa said...

Thanks Bea! I'm so excited! (and I just can't hide it!)

Nice blog! Definitely worth following! :)

mia said...

Melissa!!! Congratulations!!! :) I'm so happy for you. I haven't seen you in a LONG TIME but I am so so excited for this new phase in your life! Best wishes to you both!

melissa said...

Mia!! Thanks, thanks :) I haven't see you in sooooo long. Thanks again for the well wishes. Hope to see you again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails