Sunday, June 6, 2010

picnics and vignettes

I am getting more and more excited about D and I's BBQ Party next year. A lot of family and friends are planning to attend, and I am thrilled at the idea of being surrounded by our loved ones on such a special occasion. I can hardly contain myself!

In lieu of all this planning for The Party, I am constantly on the lookout for inspiration. I rely on sites like this, this, and this for awesome ideas. Just recently, I've come across another inspiration that left me gushing over the details.

Marnhe and Simon's celebration is definitely one for the books. I love how it was a labor of love from friends and family who were more than willing to pitch in with the preparations. I also love how the couple's love for picnics was incorporated into their day. Photographer Riekert Cloete really captured the joyous occasion. Just look at the wonderfully saturated pictures! Not to mention the awesome vignetting! It's love.




[Photos from Snippet and Ink]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails