Wednesday, June 16, 2010

feed thy love for travel

It's been months since my cable provider took out Nat Geo Adventure from the channel listing, and yet I am still mourning the loss. You see, I turn to Nat Geo Adventure to stimulate my brain after watching a bunch of shows that do the reverse. It also helps me to dream of far away places and feed my love for travel. I miss watching Lonely Planet: Road Less Travelled, Bondi Rescue, Pressure Cook, Banged Up Abroad, Word Travels, and Food Lovers Guide to the Planet to name a few. Weekday afternoons will never be the same again.

Speaking of feeding my love for travel, I want to get my hands on a copy of A Map for Saturday. Have you heard of this film? I caught a bit of this film once on Nat Geo Adventure. I want to watch the whole film and be inspired to follow suit.


It's an inspiring documentary film on how producer Brook Silva-Braga quit his job at HBO to travel the world. I really, really, really wish I can do the same.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails