Tuesday, July 6, 2010

melieter site

D and I finally finished our wedding site and we couldn't be more pleased with the result.


We've been getting compliments on the design, which was really just a ready-made Blogger template we picked out. And with the magic of Photoshop, we were able to change the images that would best suit the theme of our wedding. 

It was also fun to write the content. D and I's writing skills were definitely put the test. But it certainly helps to have a fiance who has excellent copywriting skills. A number of our friends have also taken note of the piece on Story of Us, an account of how we met which was beautifully written by my husband-to-be.

I've been pretty busy updating our wedding blog. Looks like I need to learn how to juggle my time updating this blog and our wedding blog. Should be a lot of fun though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails