Thursday, July 22, 2010

harinezumi i want

I don't have a digital camera. I refuse to get one. In fact, D has offered to get me one for Christmas last year but I vehemently opposed the idea. Thanks, but no thanks. I would like to stick to analog film, thankyouverymuch.

But the Digital Harinezumi made me think twice, especially with the release of the Digittal Harinezumi 2 with audio capabilities. I think what really drew me in is the fact that I can still enjoy the imperfections of the blurry and out of focus shots, but at the same time enjoy the convenience of being able to upload it asap as opposed to waiting weeks, or in my case months, to finish a roll of film.

 It's teeny tiny!
[Photo from DigiCamReview.com]

What's more, the Digital Harinezumi enables users to shoot videos! I am head over heels in love with this feature and just thinking of all the flimsy, shaky videos I can take with it makes me want to squeal with the distinctive exhilaration of a 15-year-old Justin Bieber fan.

I can watch Harinezumi videos all day. In fact, D and I pleasantly wasted our whole morning watching a bunch of them. Here's one video that I luuuurve:



Digital Harinezumi 2 from 2122748828 on Vimeo.

There's more here. Oh and here.

When I get one, and I WILL SOON, I will name it Naoyumi, which is the name of the youngest and only daughter of my Japanese neighbor back in Manila.

I can't wait to get Naoyumi!

2 comments:

Macy said...

My friend has this. It's so portable and cute!

I just realized, I can unearth my superduper old pink Cybershot and it'll work like a Harinezumi!

melissa said...

It's teeny tiny! I want to carry it with me at all times so I can make random pa-artsy videos. hahaha!

Yeah, I remember your pink cybershot! Does it still work? I don't see you using it as much na.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails