Monday, November 29, 2010

good news

So for the past 3 weeks, I've done nothing but wait. Wait for the result of a job interview, that is. And after what seemed like forever, the good news finally arrived last Wednesday. I got the job!!! I officially start on December 13!!! I am so excited!!! Yay!!! I feel like throwing !!! in every sentence!!!

That said, I would like to apologize in advance for the lack of posts. I'll be unofficially coming in to work for some training (started today!) so that when I officially start on the 13th, I'll hit the ground running. I am so happy and ecstatic and excited to get back to the grind. I am looking forward to dive right into a pile of work and knock everyone's socks off.

So that's the good news.

In other news, D and I had an awesome time at the Ploenchit Fair last Saturday. We had lots of fish n chips (we stood in line for 45 mins to get them!), Guiness pints, Pimms, and Prosecco with friends, old and new. So much fun!

Anyway, here's a bunch of unflattering candid pics of me taken by my sneaky hubby-to-be.



 
Hmmm Carlsberg... I hear it's making a comeback in Thailand.

Hope you guys have an awesome week ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails