Thursday, October 27, 2011

watch

For the past few weeks, uh ok months ok ok, ever since we signed up for Netflix, I've been watching nothing but Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. D says I am obsessed. My poor husband had no choice but to watch it with me, night after night, one after the other. And when D throws in the towel and says enough, I watch it in my iPhone. I even downloaded the infamous tun-dun sound bite to make it my message alert tone. Yes, I am obsessed.

 via


I'm now on Season 7 Episode 21. Five more seasons to go... before I move on to Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Ha!

But this week I took a break from this obsession and watched:



and



It was refreshing. Pollock was really interesting to me. I've always been drawn to great artists and their demons. Plus Ed Harris did a really good job, both in acting and directing.

But I especially enjoyed watching Bill Cunningham New York, simply because I found the man in the blue jacket fascinating and the fact that nobody really knew anything about him. He seemed to me as this well-mannered, soft spoken man who wouldn't hurt a fly. But watching the film gave me something more than validate my perception of him. It was watching him educate his eyes. I thought that was brilliant. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails