Sunday, October 23, 2011

nomnom obsessions

I don't know what it is about me but when I like a dish, I eat it until I get sick of it. True story.

There was the CocoIchibanya Japanese curry phase.

Good Smell, Good Curry. I couldn't agree more.

 I was hooked on this for a month. The smell of the curry haunted me in my sleep.


The Sunrise Tacos Grande Taco Salad phase.

In an effort to be healthy. Ha! The crisp taco bowl defeats the purpose of eating a salad. But it is, in my opinion, the best part.

The Greyhound DIY Nachos with Grilled Chicken phase.

I like the idea of piling stuff on the tortilla chip, creating the perfect bite.

And the more recent (and ongoing!) Kenji Fish Taco and Vegetarian Quesa phase.

Korean food with a Mexican twist. The spicy/tangy sauce kills me every time.

Roasted eggplants, caramelized onions, crunchy carrot and cabbage strips, so G-double-O-D good. 

Oh and of course (although not a dish but just as obsessed), the Dakasi Milk Tea phase.

The best milk tea in town. 'Nuff said.

But out of all the food obsessions I've had and will have in the future, one thing stands true: I will never get sick of eating bacon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails