Sunday, March 6, 2011

fashion for him

D is leaving for Berlin tomorrow and I'll be off to Penang on Wednesday. We're both having separation anxiety over being apart. We're trying our best (try being the operative word) to just focus on the day we'll both be in the same continent again.

All week long, D's been a little worried about going to sub-zero Berlin. He hasn't worn a sweater in years, much more a coat. I, on the other hand, am very excited for him. Since I've been dreaming of dressing up for a colder climate for months, I can just live vicariously through him as he wanders around Germany for the next ten days. I went out and snagged him a coat (a steal from Zara), two sweaters, and a burgundy cashmere scarf. I've also been pinning different looks in Nerd Boyfriend and The Sartorialist to come up with looks for the hubby.

Here are some looks that I absolutely adore:





[Photos via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails