Sunday, August 15, 2010

hooked on radiolab

D and I have made it a habit to listen to Radiolab, usually before we go to bed. I don't know why always before bed. I guess it's because we find it to be a relaxing way to end the day. Personally, I find Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich's voices soothing, which is probably the reason why I sometimes find myself dozing off right in the middle of a podcast.

Anyway, for you who haven't heard of Radiolab, it is a radio program that focuses on highly stimulating topics that range from the scientific to the philosophical - like parasites to the after life. I'm telling you, it's so fascinating you'll get hooked in no time (I know I am).

So last night, we listened to the episode on words which makes you contemplate on how it impacts the way we think and feel. And in relation to that captivating episode, flimmakers Will Hoffman and Daniel Mercadante made an equally captivating video.



Pretty awesome, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails