Sunday, August 8, 2010

bike in style

I have yet to get my dream bike but I am already obsessing over these nifty, not to mention cute, bicycle accessories from CycleStyle.

 An I Love My Bike bell is essential to awesomely declare thy love for thy bike 
...and to warn pedestrians as I zoom past them, of course.



 Bronze Quilted Double Panniers are essential to fashionably carry my stuff.

These Pink and Red Floral Panniers are also essential for days I want to give the quilted ones a rest and go for a fun print instead.

This rectangular wicker basket is perfect for weekend picnics or a quick trip to the supermarket, don't you think?


I have a feeling this obsession with bike accessories will only escalate when the actual bike arrives. I can't wait!


[Photos from CycleStyle]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails