Thursday, June 9, 2011

when in penang...

Guess what? I'm in Penang again. Staying in the same hotel, eating in the same Indian restaurant, and still locking myself in a hotel room with a big bag of Skittles. Oh and still reading White Teeth (Sadly, I don't read much these days. Internet TV has amused me way, way too much. I love hulu and Netflix! Ok, ok. where was I?)

Yes. Old habits die hard.

But before you call me a complete bore, I did venture out earlier today to grab a bite (and then walk off what I ate) and stumbled upon this.



Who in their right mind won't enter this place?

Well, I'm glad I did because I got to sample every piece of chocolate they have, and coffee too! I'm a sucker for free tasting.

I really liked the tiramisu and almond milk chocolates, the chestnut milk chocolates, the mint and dark chocolate (still mad at myself for not getting a pack), and the chili dark chocolate, though with a kick, wasn't bad at all. But really, who am I kidding? It's chocolate! Sadly, no pictures of the chocolates because well, I was busy tasting all of them. Ha!

Anyway, I was dead set on getting a pack of the mint and dark chocolate but somehow ended up with a box of assorted chocolates and a pack of peppermint flavor white coffee.

Excited to try the peppermint flavor white coffee. The chocolates? I'm not sure. It's hard to be excited over something that can cause a lot of damage to your waistline. Tss.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails