Sunday, May 1, 2011

small is cool

Apartment Therapy's Smallest Coolest Contest is here again, and I can't get enough of the small cool homes that are being featured. It's amazing how a little bit of imagination and creativity can transform a teeny tiny space to something that feels spacious and cozy. Living in a teeny tiny space myself, 68 square meters to be exact, I am inspired to make the most out of our small space. So much so that I told D that I will forgo shopping for shoes this month and opt to buy stuff for the house instead. We are in dire need of storage space, and I am in awe at what these small cool homeowners have done to tackle this issue.

Hokayyy... on to my faves.





Pretty awesome, huh? See more small cool awesomeness here.

[Photos from Apartment Therapy]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails