Sunday, January 9, 2011

glamourai home

I like peeking into other people's homes. I don't know why but somehow I always find myself looking too intently at the apartment across our balcony or stop in my tracks and try to sneak a peek when I see an apartment door open on our floor. That's why I'm always thrilled to check out sneak peeks at Design*Sponge or house tours at Apartment Therapy.

This week, I caught a glimpse of the home of one of the bloggers I follow. Kelly Framel's home, also known in the interwebz as The Glamourai, was featured in Apartment Therapy. Needless to say, her apartment is just as glamorous and infinitely interesting as her.

Her home has a stark black and white motif with gold accents. I don't usually consider black, white and gold as colors that would be cozy but she has made it work.

 I love the black and white frames resting on the floor.

I want a wall of mirrors too.

I had workspace envy when I saw this.

See more here.

[Photos from Apartment Therapy]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails