Sunday, December 26, 2010

omnomnomanila

I know, I know. I've neglected this blog far too long but work and travel has gotten in the way. So let me make it up to you by posting food shots from our recent trip to Manila.

 Gyu Chisu Maki from Omakase

American Dream from Omakase

Jurassic Maki from Omakase

Sisig from Gerry's Grill

Grilled Squid from Gerry's Grill

Grilled Seafood Platter from Josephine's Tagaytay

 Pork Binagoongan from Josephine's Tagaytay

This trip wasn't good for my diet. Not at all. But as expected, my belly was very happy. I'll post more pics soon. Hang in there!


P.S. Merry Christmas everyone! Hope yours was spent with your nearest and dearest. Mine was spent with friends that I consider as family. Enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails