Monday, October 18, 2010

taco night

Remember the Mexican feast I mentioned yesterday? Well, here's some proof of our hard work.

The spread!

 Mango salsa and guacamole success!

Yum-o!

I'm not going to kid myself into believing I can take photos of food and make them look yummy. You would just have to believe me when I say it taste good!

Just a quick tip for you guys when handling chilies/peppers: Wear gloves when cutting them! Last weekend, I had to learn it the hard way when I went ahead and cut the Serrano peppers for our homemade salsa. Worst chili burn ever! I had to rub my hands with salt. And when that didn't work, I had to soak my hands in a strong alcoholic beverage - vodka and later moved on to tequila (tequila did the trick, in case you were wondering).

So this time around, D and I made sure we picked up some gloves at the supermarket to handle the peppers. 


D showing you how it's done


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails